Get the best rates, from the ground up
Better sourcing. Better pricing. Better outcomes for your ground transportation sourcing.
Ground transportation takes up a significant amount of corporate travel programs – often as much as 10 per cent in North America, and even more in Europe and Asia, where train travel is more prevalent.
With that kind of spend, it’s important for you to look for cost efficiencies from wherever possible.
Advito examines how to procure ground transportation contracts that emphasize bottom-line results for your company. And while cost is critical, we also take into consideration a number of factors affecting your travelers, including productivity, travel time, safety, and environmental concerns.
A ground transportation engagement from Advito can include one or more of the following components:
- Policy review and design – complete framework based on company objectives and philosophy;
- Program assessment and strategy development – diagnostic overview of trends and behaviors based on consolidated data;
- Sourcing and program performance management – based on our consultants’ expertise and progressive sourcing methodologies; and
- Trip optimization – the best transportation options for your top travel destinations.
Why Advito ground transportation consulting?
- Pay the lowest possible fees, stabilized throughout the contract.
- Get value-added benefits such as executive memberships and guaranteed availability.
- Obtain complete visibility of all transactions, to accurately monitor program performance.