Improve your travel program and its performance all year long
Dynamic Performance Management is proactive, ongoing travel program management. Using advanced analytics, our consultants provide monthly insights and actions directed toward both suppliers and travelers. They’re looking for opportunities, risks and areas of low performance and making adjustments in real time. On the supplier side, this ensures you’re getting the best prices and capturing incremental savings, leading to exponentially higher returns. On the traveler side, you’re increasing employee satisfaction and productivity, and fostering a culture of wise travel behavior. It’s an approach that balances the needs of the organization with the needs of its people.
Here are some examples of recommended actions.
- Ensure negotiated rates and/or fares are available for travelers
- Add or remove hotel properties and/or airline routes
- Renegotiate contracts before they expire
- Apply merchandising strategies in your online booking tool
- Replace internal, in-person meetings with virtual meetings
- Create, implement and improve your travel policies
- Develop and launch an internal marketing campaign for your travel program
Again, these are just a few examples of our recommended actions. Our goal is to elevate travel programs to new levels of savings and satisfaction. So we’re always looking for new ways to drive additional program value. When we do, you’ll be the first to know with our Dynamic Performance Management service offering.
Our savings guarantee
We’re so confident Dynamic Performance Management will work for you that we’d like to offer you a saving guarantee. Use our Dynamic Performance Management services and get an ROI of at least double what you paid. If you don’t see these returns in one year, you get your money back. How can we be so sure you’ll save? Our clients usually achieve ROI up to 10-to-1 on what they invest in our services. We like those odds.