Corporate Travel Payments: What’s Coming in 2020 and Beyond
Date: Tuesday, December 10, 2019
Times: 8:30am EST and 3pm EST
Join us for this webinar, as we take a look at the top key payment trends that will be important for both travel managers and business travelers alike in 2020 and beyond.
Payment is an integral part of the travel value chain, and in today’s rapidly changing digital landscape it can be difficult to keep up with the latest trends. What does the future of payment look like within the T&E ecosystem, and how can understanding what is coming in payments & related topics, such as expense, help improve control over program spend and compliance – while also enhancing the traveler experience? Join the experts from BCD Travel and Edgar, Dunn & Company as they discuss the top key payment trends that corporate travel managers should keep on their radar for 2020 and beyond.
• Understand major trends impacting the travel value chain in relation to payment instruments, travel specific use cases and regulations
• Discover how emerging technologies will both simplify payment management and enhance the experience for both travelers and corporates in 2020
• Understand the impact of Strong Customer Authentication (SCA) and how you can prepare knowing that SCA in Europe has been delayed
• Learn how travel managers can leverage virtual credit cards (VCC) to solve payment paint points
• Uncover the “invisible payment” hype and the future of central payments for T&E expenses